24 March 2009

Easter Basket

I'm a bit early but time keeps sneaking away on me so I've started making Easter presents for Charlotte's pre-school teachers. I picked up some little Guylian boxes for a few dollars each & decided to make a little basket to hold them, added some DSP & a little punch art Rabbit and we're done!
I've made a template if you would like to make one yourself, the dimensions for this one are 10cm wide x 5cm tall x 3.5cm deep, but it wouldn't take much to resize.
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Berry Bliss DSP
Accessories: Lge & Sml Tag Punch, Soft Subtles Brads, Metallic Brads, Fire Rhinestone Brads, Jumbo Eyelets, 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain
Punches for Rabbit: Large Oval, Small Oval, 1 3/8" Circle, 1/2" Circle, 3 for You

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

5 comments:

Lisa R said...

So cute, I may just have to borrow this idea ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes Zarna- It's gorgeous! I'd like the template if you've got time!

Kylie said...

Super Cute Zarna!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous idea Zarna - LOVE it!! May be making one or 2 myself!!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Awesome Zarna, great idea! And very cute bunny rabbit!

:) Marcia