02 March 2009

Just My Sketches - Gotta have the Bling

I'm really excited to reveal my first ever layout as a Design Team member for Just My Sketches!!! I had heaps of fun with this sketch, it called for a little more white space than I'm normally used to so it pushed me out of my comfort zone, but I think I managed to do it Justice!
The photo is one of Charlotte when she put a ring from her ring stacker thingie around her arm and walked around the house with her arm out like she was wearing a bangle.
You should pop over & check out what the other DT Girls have done, they have all done sucha fantastic job! Here's Deanne's sketch if you want to have a go:
Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, Cameo Coral, Ginger Blossom DSP
Accessories: Gold EDP, Gold Brads, 5 Petal & Spring Bouquet Punch, White Gel Pen


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould for Deanne Burton

No comments: