26 September 2008

Christmas Card Club






I just thought I'd take a quick break from preparing for my 2nd Christmas Card Club class tomorrow afternoon to share with you what we made last month (I have a customer who is doing the class 'by correspondence' - Hi Faye! - and I wanted to make sure that she had time to complete her projects before I showed them here). These classes are designed to be quick simple cards that can easily be replicated en-masse to make Christmas a breeze. We make 5 cards & 1 3-d item per month so that hopefully a large chunk of everyone's cards have been done come December.

So I thought to start us off, what could be simpler than One Sheet Wonders? I have seen One Sheet wonder tutorials around for 12x12" or the 8.5x11" sizes but none for A4 or A5, so I designed my own loosely based on other ones I have done before and a few I made up from scratch for the "Season of Joy" stamp set in the spring mini catalogue.
We also made a Box in a Bag using my version of the tutorial by the talented Diana Gibbs.

The classes are $15 per class or $5 if you purchase more than $50 worth of SU! products from me and I am more than happy to send out kits to anyone who can't make my classes in person.
If you wish to purchase my 1st class please use the paypal link below* or let me know when you place your $50 or more order ;0)






Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould
*Please note that although I will include my version of the Box in a Bag Tutorial for free, I am only selling the card tutorial as the Box in a Bag tutorial is © Diana Gibbs

No comments: