16 September 2008

Sesame Street Card


I made this card for Amber, my friends little girl, we weren't able to go to her birthday party and we dropped off a present but as her birthday was the middle of the Show Week I didn't have the chance to make a card until now. It is CASE'd from this card by Heather Summers, a fantastic Stampin' Up! Demo in Canada, and as soon as I saw it 'I thought I had to make one of those!' but by the time I got a chance to sit down and play with my punches I have seen so many pop up around the place, but I will give credit to Heather since that is where I saw it first. However I did get the cookie idea from this card by Karen Thomas.
I deliberately didn't look at either of these cards immediately before making it so that the card my own so some of the mouths look a little off as they used circles an I used ovals, I did add the eyelids on Big Bird.
This card uses too many punches to count, so I won't be giving a list of supplies used like I normally do but all supplies are SU! and I used the Happy Thoughts & Best Friends Numbers stamp sets.

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Zarna, what a fantastic idea.

:) Marcia

Maureen said...

adorable! I have this on my list of to do's as well - did you see Shelli's list of winners for the create challenge! One entry has these Sesame street characters...too cute!!
reen