07 March 2010

Zarna Gould Designs - Just Moved take 2

This is the "girly" house warming card I made when I should have been making a more blokey one. I used an old Mojo Monday sketch (well it was current at the time, I've just been slack with posting...)
I love these stamps for housewarming cards, the little truck is just so cute!
Anyway have a great day!
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Ink: Rose Red, Stazon
Watercolouring- Aquapainter w/ inkpads: Real Red, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral
Cardstock: Raspberry Tart DSP, Kraft, Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Distresser Tool (Cutter Kit), Circle Scissor Plus

Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

See, now I don't think that is just too girly. Maybe the flowers. Both are great cards!

:) Marcia

Anonymous said...

Hi Zarna!
Just stopping by! Thanks for the invitation.
I think it's a nice card!

Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal