16 March 2010

Just My Sketches & The Blend - 15 March reveal

I just wanted to stop by and apologise to Deanne & the rest of the JSM design team for not having my layout and reveal post ready for the reveal last night.
Last week was just one of those weeks where nothing got done, my mojo was AWOL and I had Zarna Gould Designs deadlines for a wedding etc so Deanne was very understanding when I said I'm not sure if I'll get it done in time. Even though I managed to get my layout done I'm glad I contacted her since friends of mine got devestating news yesterday so I spent time with them last night and today I have been doing what I should have done last night so I haven't had a chance to photograph and photoshop my layout.
Tonight we're off to a BBQ at Charlotte's pre-school then I might see if my friends need some company so I'll be back tomorrow night with my layout. In the meantime why don't you check out what the rest of the DT did and play along with the sketch?

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: