22 March 2010

Trivia Night Prize

Friends of mine were organising a trivia night for last weekend and I offered to donate some prizes so as well as a few hostess sets I donated a voucher for a free class for the winner and 4-6 of their friends. Can you guess what I used as the base for the voucher??? I used the flap off one of the boxes my orders come in. I cut it out with the Scallop Circle, then sanded it back to give it some texture. I topped it off with a little flower made using the boho flower punch and the Little Leaves sizzlit. The greeting is made using the Lots of Tags sizzlit and the Word Window punch with Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set. Some Soft Suede Ribbon (loving that stuff).
Here is the reverse of the voucher (ignore the smudgeys - I forgot to take the pic before I wrote out the voucher so I edited it in photoshop)
I had a great time at the Trivia Night, they did a great job organising everything and it was so much fun. I even won a Pandora bracelet!!! There were spot prizes throughout the night and there was one where she had a Camera House bag sitting on the podium so I thought I'd try hard to win since I assumed it would be a photo frame and I love photo frames! Anyway I won and Jacquelyn called me over to collect my prize and when I got here she said she had a confession to make that while it was in a Camerahouse bag it wasn't a Camerahouse prize and she pulled out a smaller Pandora bag from inside it and announced that it was actually a bracelet worth over $100! My hands were shaking when I got back to my table and opened it up!
I'm going to have to make Nangar Gems (who donated the bracelet) a thank you card, because I really am very grateful for their generosity!
Stamps: Cheep Talk, Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Clearmount + Block G)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories:Soft Suede Grosgrain, Ice Rhinestone Brads, Jumbo Brads, Circle Scissor

Bigshot: Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Lots of Tags & Little Leaves Sizzlits
Punches: Word Window, Boho Blossoms punch

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: