01 March 2010

Just My Sketches & The Blend - Jack

Here is my DT layout for the latest JSM & the blend challenge. It doesn't look heaps like the sketch, but the basic elements are there:The railway tracks are for the stripes, the birds are instead of the 3 brads, the branches are for the flower embellishment, and the title and journalling are in the right places.
The song I chose from the list (and it's so obvious but I couldn't help myself) was "Sweet Child o' Mine"...
Here's the sketch & songlist:
 ~One Heartbeat
 Smokey Robinson
~Amazed
 Lonestar
~The Motown Song
 Rod Stewart
~Chances
 Five For Fighting
~Sweet Child o' Mine
 Guns N' Roses

Stamps: Jumbo Outline, Choo Choo, Cheep Talk, Right on Track
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Garden Green, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun, Baja Breeze, Whisper White Craft Ink

Stampin' Write Markers: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Old Olive
Cardstock: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Garden Green, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories: Paper Snips, Sponges


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Julie said...

So so sweet! This layout reminds me of illustation in a children's book. Love it

Melanie said...

How precious! I love all the lines and colors you used.