08 August 2009

Sisterhood of Scrap Sketch Saturday - Driving By with a Birthday Hi

Ok, so don't look too closely at the colouring... I just couldn't get it right today. Anyway, I had to make a birthday card for a guy (don't you hate doing these??? Flowers are so pretty, why can't guys just have flowers?) and Deanne's Sketch Saturday Challenge from over at Sisterhood of Scrap seemed perfect for a guys card. I paired it with some paper from the Urban Garden DSP and Loads of Love and I think I've pulled off a manly card. I don't know if I've shown these yet but have you checked out those jumbo brads?? They're new to the spring mini and this is the smaller of the 2 sizes and they come in "Neutrals" so you get White, Vanilla, Silver and Chocolate Chip in a pack.
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Ink: Stazon, Kiwi Kiss
Watercolouring: Blender Pen with Inkpads; Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Going Grey, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Kraft, Urban Garden DSP, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Jumbo Eyelets, Round Tab Punch, Jumbo Brads (Spring Mini)


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Great card!!! I love it!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great man card Zarna, love your DSP!