31 May 2009

Z-fold Invitation

Sick of these sets yet? I've still got a few more to share but I might take a break from them for a few days and share something different.
This set is a Z-fold invitation (held shut by a belly band), Save the Date Card & Place Card. I got the original inspiration from this beautiful card by the very talented Teneale Williams, after I finished though, I realised that the colours were a very good match for my Mum & Dad's wedding (back in early 1980 so Brown suits for the guys and blush coloured flowers & dresses for the girls). I wish I'd realised earlier or I would have made it "for them"...
Stamps: It's Beautiful, A Beautiful Thing, Finest Flourish
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Cardstock: Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain, Clear EDP


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: