07 May 2009

Let's Celebrate!

This is another card from our little "minicon" and the card I made for my mum's birthday. I have watercoloured the flowers using Markers & Aquapainters, which I really do think is my favourite watercolouring method. I actually coloured the image twice and cut the flowers out to pop them up against the pot.
Stamps: On Your Birthday, Bloomin' With Happiness, En Francais
Ink: Stazon, Versamark
Watercolouring: Markers with Aquapainters; Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Lavender Lace, Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Styled Silver Hodgepodge, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain, White EDP


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Thats my fave watercolouring technique too.

Great card, I'm sure she loved it.

:) Marcia P

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome...one of your best, methinks!