07 August 2008

SCTL #1 - Out of the box


The challenge this week is to think outside the box, use something that is out of your comfort zone or make a card that isn't square etc.

This layout uses chipboard, and while I love it I really have trouble with how to cover or colour chipboard, with this layout I decided to try inking and then clear embossing, I think it looks good but they keep that just inked darkness and the colours don't quite match anymore. If anyone has any tips please let me know!
I also used a sketch from somewhere, think it may have been stuck?! but I'm not sure so if you own it let me know and I'll link you up

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Basic Grey
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Basic Grey
Accessories: Ginormous Pieces, Lots of Letters & Blooms and Blossoms On Board Chipboard, Corner Rounder Punch, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon White Signo Gel Pen, Fire Round Rhinestone brads


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Annapurna said...

Lovely LO! I had the same issue too. Chipboard being grey/light brown most of the time, it seems to change colors. Sorry, I don't think I ever used chipboard so far.

p.s. Love Charlotte's bubble goatee.

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute Zarna...like the addition of the little photos under the big one!