25 June 2008

What are you doing online? Go eScape!


(Now before you pick on me I scheduled this post so I'm not cheating!)

Today is the day to eScape from the 'e', disconnect the computer and re-connect with old friends! So I'm am attempting to have a computer free day (for those of you that know me you'll know how hard it is for me so you will forgive me for not going completely e-free and turning off my mobile as well).

I have some cards to send out to a few friends who I haven't spent time with in a while and I will spend part of the day with my Mum. Even if you can't be e-free for the whole day, why not take the kids to the park for half an hour or watch a movie together after dinner, just spend some quality time together.

Stampin' Up! have organised today as the official eScape day, however demo's all around the world have been holding eScape events all month, I held mine on Saturday, we had a Love Notes Stamp-a-Stack, where we made 5 each of 10 designs of little Love Notes and a beautiful box to house them! (I forgot to take pics I'm sorry). It wasn't a huge turn out but we had a blast anyway!

If you want to join in the fun next time watch this space for details on my classes, as I post them here as soon as I have finalised everything.

I also have some ribbon available from my ribbon swap so email me zjgould@gmail.com to get some beautiful samples!

No comments: