07 January 2008

Card of the week - 7-13/1/08

This week's card of the week isn't exactly a card... in fact it's nothing like a card... lol! I made a candle using my new heat tool and Soft Subtles markers following the tutorial here (Normally I include a step-by-step of the cards I make but this tutorial is so simple to follow it's better if you go there).

This candle was a present that I made and so easy to make the stamped image is from the exclusive Sale-A-Bration set 'Merci' which you can earn for orders over $100 placed during Jan & Feb.

Shopping List
Candle 99c (from Go-Lo - everything else Stampin' Up!)
Heat Tool $49.95
Soft Subtles Stampin' Write Markers $57.95
Basic Black Classic Inkpad $9.95

I think these candles are so simple and effective if you order the Heat Tool AND any colour family markers I will give you 10% off* the RRP, plus you will be eligible to select a Sale-A-Bration set for FREE! Just contact me on 0418 650 294 or zjgould@gmail.com to place your order.

*This offer is not a Stampin' Up! discount and therefore only available through myself and only applies to Orders with 3 or more stamp sets.
Artwork (c) Zarna Gould; Images (c) Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Lisa R said...

Great Candle Zarna! I love how you have used this set and the soft subtles markers give such a nice soft feel to the image. Well done!
I had a great time on the weekend. Thanks so much.
Lisa

Deb said...

wow, that's really cool! You could expand into a whole new market of custom candles for christenings and 21sts and weddings and stuff!

Zarna said...

would be a cool idea!