21 January 2008

Project of the Week 21-27/1/08

This was the card I made for Gemea, it was really easy to make and literally only took 10 minutes! Put your sunnies on lol!

I used Only Orange Cardstock as the base of my A6 (10.5x14.9cm) Card;
1. I attached a 1" strip of Pink Passion to the right hand side of the card using my SNAIL
2. On a scrap of Very Vanilla I stamped the flower from Big Blooms in Tempting Turquoise, then I used my Pink Passion Stampin' Write Marker to colour the centre of the flower and stamped it on a seperate piece. I cut out the base and centre of the flower and attached them to the card using a Stampin' Dimensional deliberately not lining up the centre and the base exactly.
3. To make the '3' I used the Simon Lower On Board letters and covered it in Pink Passion using a sponge dauber, then I pressed my versamark pad all over the number and covered in heat 'n' stick powder, I heated it with my heat gun and while it was still sticky I covered it in Dazzling Diamonds. I reheated it again to set the glitter. The 3 was then attached to the card using mini glue dots.

If you would like to make this card for yourself all products are available from Stampin' Up! and you can place your order through me to have your order sent straight to your door anywhere in Australia. Contact me on 0418 650 294 or zjgould@gmail.com to place your order.

Shopping List:
Big Blooms Stamp Set $59.95
Tempting Turquoise & Pink Passion Classic Ink Pads $9.95ea
or Bold Brights Stampin' Spots $41.95
Bold Brights Cardstock $14.50 for 36 sheets (3ea of 12 colours)
or Only Orange Cardstock & Pink Passion Cardstock $10.50ea for 24 sheets
Very Vanilla Cardstock $13.50 for 40 sheets
Simon Lower On Board $20.95 for more than 50 Letters, Numbers & Accents
Heat Gun $49.95
Dazzling Diamonds $8.50
Heat 'n' Stick Powder $8.50

Because I think Dazzling Diamonds looks so effective if you buy a Heat Gun & Heat 'n' Stick Powder I will throw in Dazzling Diamonds for free*. Don't forget about Sale-A-Bration, which entitles you to a free Limited Edition stamp set for every $100 you spend in a single order (excluding postage) and can be used in conjunction with this offer!
*This offer is not a Stampin' Up! discount and therefore only available through myself when you buy a heat gun AND Heat 'n' Stick powder.
Artwork (c) Zarna Gould; Images (c) Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Deb said...

looks stunning, Zarna!!