04 November 2010

Congrats Kirrah & Noel!

I had my sewing machine out (and worked out lol) from this card so I decided to use it and boy, did I use it!
This was a wedding card for a friend of mine from work, and I know it isn't a traditional wedding card, but the bride wore navy so I knew a traditional card wouldn't suit the theme ;p
I used an old Mojo Monday sketch, it's the type I'd normally go running from (too much white space) but I stuck pretty close to the sketch and I think it worked for me...

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Brights Patterns DSP Stack, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Heart to Heart, Small Heart, 1 1/4" Circle, Modern Label, Word Window
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents, Metal Edge Tags (Just realised they might be retired?), Sewing Machine


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely! Different for you and really well done!