01 November 2010

Happy Birthday Alarah!

I know this isn't the typical 3yr old's birthday card but I thought it was appropriate since the little girl I made this for is 3 going on 13. She claims that "you're ruining my life!" when she doesn't like what her parents say lol.
I used the new 2-step Owl punch in Concord Crush & Blushing Bride from the new In Colour collection and dressed her in some Love Letter DSP hounds-tooth with diamante buttons. Alarah is a little girl who loves her accessories so I put the little heart behind the Owl's ear to make her look a little like an owl-Alarah.
The sketch is taken from 2 Sketches 4 You and topped it off with a little Black 5/8" Satin.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Woodgrain
Ink: Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Love Letter DSP, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Concord Crush, Basic Black
Punches: 2-Step Owl, Scallop Trim Border, 1 3/4" Circle, Modern Label, Word Window
Accessories: Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents

No comments: