18 February 2010

Valentines Day 2010 - a la Justin

So, on Valentines Day eve I let Justin loose at my desk to make me a card. Here is the what he came up with.
Very clever but when I first got it I couldn't work out how on earth that possibly took him an hour, then I opened it up (Warning, you might want to swallow your coffee/tea before you scroll down!!!):

>
>
>
>
You ready?
>
>
>
>
 
How cute is that? I mean once you get over the fact that Justin made the card moon me, that is! He did it all by hand, told me that he used the cardstock he could find that looked like denim (I'm guessing Blue Bayou from last years in colours). The only other details that he gave me was that he used a pen for the stitching that had (and this is a direct quote): "Stampin' Up! written on it so it must be fancy" haha

(the black scribbles in the corner are where I've used photo shop to scribble out what he wrote to me)

Ink: Stampin' Write Journaller
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Blue Bayou


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Justin Gould

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh that's hilarious and sweet all rolled into one!

:) Marcia