11 February 2010

Love You

Here's the card that i have made for Justin this year. I wasn't sure if I could pull off pink for him but I think by combining it with Choc Chip & Baja Breeze I've managed to man it up a bit...
I used Mojo Monday #123 for my sketch, and the Stampin' Up! Haitian relief set "I {Heart} Hearts". A little Crystal Effects (and I mean a little - I really need to remember to order some more!) and dazzling diamonds for the punched out hearts.
Stamps: I {heart} hearts, Short & Sweet
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip & Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP, Urban Garden DSP, Candy Lane DSP, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories:Riding Hood Red Taffeta, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

Punches: Full Heart & Heart to Heart Punches, Horizontal Slot Punch (for threading the ribbon through the heart)

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Just beautiful Zarna!