26 January 2010

Happy Australia Day

Happy Australia day everybody!! I should have made my card today something Aussie themed, but I wasn't thinking that far ahead... I made this card ages ago and I got word the other day that the recipient received it so now I can share it...
This is based on an old Mojo Monday sketch, I loved it so much that I made 3 more of this design and then another 4 using every pack of DSP I own! Talk about instant card stash...
Stamps: Pun Fun
Ink: Stazon, Tempting Turquoise
Watercolouring: Aquapainter, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink
Cardstock: Kraft, Kaleidoscope DSP, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Bold Brights Brads
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Paper Piercer
Punches: Scallop Border Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch (to dovetail the strip)

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Thats pretty impressive considering you have a toddler AND a baby! Well done! btw you need to change your profile info-Jack will be getting traumatised Lol!