30 April 2009

What you need to know for April

***Sticky Post Please scroll down for new entries***
  • 2009-2010 Catalogue is here check it out online or contact me (zjgould@gmail.com)to buy your own for $10 pick up (+$5.95 if you want postage)
  • Terrific Techniques April Class: "Pastel Perfection" 3.30pm 18/4/09 $25 for 3 cards using Stampin' Pastels.
  • Retired SU! Products for Sale - First in best dressed so check out the list and email me to reserve your sets
  • $77,889.63 donated to the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal!! Read the announcement here
  • Cards for Sale on etsy.com - You can see my shop here
I have decided to put a sticky post at the top of my blog every month telling you all the info you need. So please remember to scroll down for new entries

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: