02 April 2009

Retired SU! Products for sale!

Well it's that time again, the time of year where I send my retired products to new homes where they can get a little more inky love.
*Click the product name to see a photo
*Where I have noted "Well Loved Condition click for a picture of the underside of the stamps, this normally indicates heavy ink staining on the wood blocks, however the rubber is still in good working condition.
*Where sets coordinate with other sets or wheels for sale I have made a note

Stamp Sets
Stampin' Around Wheels
  • All About Christmas (Jumbo) - Good Condition $10 (Matches Merry, Merry) now listed on ebay
  • Petals (Jumbo) - Good Condition $10 (Matches Polka Dots & Petals and Polka Dots & Paisley) now listed on ebay
  • Leaves A La Carte (Jumbo) - Very Good Condition $12 (Matches Carte Postale) now listed on ebay
  • Basics Outline (Jumbo) - Good Condition $10 (Matches Bud Basics)
I'm willing to sell to any Australian resident, however postage is additional and at your expense. I can accept paypal and bank deposit. Email (zjgould@gmail.com) or call me (0418 650 294) anytime to reserve your purchase. First in Best Dressed.

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: