30 April 2009

Welcome Benjamin

Justin's cousin had her baby boy last week and this was the card that I made for them. I got the idea for the faux stitching on the elephant from Heather Summer's Blog.
I inked up the elephant in versamark before I inked it in Baja Breeze so that I could emboss it with Clear embossing powder to give him a little shine.
Stamps: Wild About You, Short & Sweet, Polka Dot Background
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Versamark
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Baja Breeze 1" DS Ribbon, Not Quite Navy 1/4" Grosgrain, Styled Silver Hodge Podge, Clear EDP, Full Heart Punch


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Very cute...the stitching on the elephant is brill!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very very cute Zarna, the stitching looks awesome.

:) Marcia