01 January 2009

We have a weiner... I mean winner!

Ok, so I'm really slack, I just realised I completely forgot to draw a winner for my blog candy. So can we have a really long overdue drumroll please?......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2

Timestamp: 2009-01-01 05:37:27 UTC


And the Winner is:

Rae Miller, Rae is one of my customers & has only been stamping since August and she comes up with some beautiful creations! Rae will be getting a little package of ribbon samples.
Wanna know how even more slack I am (I know how much worse can you get when you forget to draw the winner of your own competition)? I forgot to tell Rae about the competition when she put her order in so this will be a complete surprise that she won!

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: