17 January 2009

Just Because

Just a quick card I whipped up to send to someone tomorrow. Australia Post is going to love me, I have a million cards in the mail tomorrow. (I'll share them out over the next few days)
Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Ink: Rich Regals & Earth Elements SW Markers
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Bali Breeze DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Ice Rhinestone Brads, Earth Elements & Rich Regals Brads, 1" Rose Red DS Ribbon, Hidden Garden Rubons


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Zarna, I just love your card. I always forget to use my felt flowers - they look perfect on here! Sounds like you have been busy stamping up a storm!!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous...love the felt flowers!

Thanks for your continual checks and good vibes for Avery. She is looking better everyday (and has been gulping down her milk like a mad woman!).