10 February 2011

Tropical Party Birthday

After Christmas I desperately needed to kick my mojo back into gear so this was my attempt to get back in the groove. I'm happy with the card but as it took me about 4 days to get it to a point where I was happy (and then I smeared the sentiment! argh) I think I'm not quite there yet.
I used the new Tropical Party Stamp set & Island Oasis DSP as well as Well Scripted, all in the Summer Mini and I love how bright & cheery it looks!
I stole the layout from this sketch over at Sketches by Tamara.


Stamps: Island Oasis, Well Scripted
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Island Oasis DSP, So Saffron, Shimmer White
Accessories: Mini Glue Dots (millions!) Dimensionals

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It brightened my day!