11 November 2009

Bec & Noel

One of my friends from school got married a few weeks ago and Justin, Jack and I went to Terrigal/Gosford for the wedding, they got married in this beautiful little sandstone church and the reception was at a restaurant overlooking the water... It was an amazing day! So much fun catching up and partying with all my school friends. I made their invitations as our gift but I wanted something to leave on the gift table so I made this card:

Since I did the invitations I knew that their colours were blue and yellow and frangipani's were going to be a main feature so this is what I came up with. Because I made this card a while ago I can't say for certain but I'm pretty sure I used a Mojo Monday sketch.
Because SU! don't have a frangipani in their range I did have to buy some "contraband" stamps from Stamp-It for their invitations and I used them again for their card. The rest of the products used on the card, however, are SU!
Stamps: Stamp-It Frangipani, Lovely Letters, Short Order Alphabet
Ink: Bashful Blue
Watercolouring, Aquapainter & Markers: So Saffron, Barely Banana, Summer Sun
Cardstock:
Walk in the Park DSP, Tea Party DSP, Kraft, So Saffron
Accessories: Kraft Taffeta

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So Sweet Zarna! Looks like a lovely wedding-glad you had some (probably much needed) fun!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This turned out beautifully Zarna, gorgeous.

:) Marcia P