02 September 2009

Workshop project #2 - You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Apologies for the glare on this one, My printer was out of ink so I had to get the photo printed up at Big W and they only had the Matte option which wreaked havoc with trying to photograph the layout.
Anyway, this was the 2nd project the girls had to choose from at last week's workshop. It's the same basic layout as the other one but I showed them how you could completely change the feel of a layout by changing out the paper and colours. This was also the project that I used to demonstrate how easy it is to make a smaller layout into a 12x12 page.
I've just added some Kiwi Kiss matting around the original layout, a bit of ribbon, a strip of DSP and a stamped image and we're done:
I've since added some journalling to the bottom of the layout that reads "You have mastered the art of living life to the full... don't ever lose that!"
Don't forget to have a guess at bubba's birthday. I have a couple of posts scheduled but not much so if I disappear it doesn't necessarily mean I've had the baby, just not organised enough to get something up here lol. I promise I'll make Justin come and let you all know (and upload a photo or 2) when our bubba decides to make an appearance.
Stamps: 5th Avenue Floral, A Rose is a Rose
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories: Brads, Riding Hood Red Taffeta, Distressing Tool (cutter kit)
Punches: Eyelet Border, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4", 1/2" Circle & Trio Flower

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: