04 July 2009

Sisterhood of Scrap Sketch Saturday - Thx

Here is my card for Deanne's Sisterhood of Scrap Sketch Saturday challenge. When Deanne wrapped up the monthly reveals on her Just My Sketches blog she invited the DT to play along with her sketches on sisterhood of scrap, not as a DT, but just for the fun of it and some regular challenges to keep us on our toes. Anyone can get any of her sketches before they go 'live' (She alternates between Card & Layout) so Deanne can post them on the Sketch Saturday post as inspiration. You can check out the details here.
This sketch just screamed "thickers" to me so I decided to make it a scrappy style card, and the scrappy style card made me think of using the texting version "thx" of thank you. I also flipped the sketch.
Ink: Pacific Point (sponging on the Pacific Point strip)
Cardstock: Kraft, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories: Stapler
Contraband: Thickers

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: