14 July 2009

Pencil Tin

I've been needing something on my desk for pens & scissors etc (I have a caddy thing that I store all my frequently used stuff in but the smaller stuff gets lost in it a bit) So I decided to use some of the Walk in the Park DSP (from the mini catalogue starting 1 August, let me know if you want a copy) as well as the Summer Love rubons and Corduroy Buttons (both also from the mini) to cover an old tomato tin, a little bit of ribbon and now I have the perfect pencil tin.
I used some modpodge to make it a bit more durable.
Cardstock: Walk in the Park DSP (available Aug 1)
Accessories: Baja Breeze 1" stitched Grosgrain, Corduroy Button (available Aug 1), Summer Love Rubons (available Aug 1)


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Practical AND gorgeous Zarna! Fabulous ribbon and button!

Allison said...

Such pretty paper and ribbon. Now make me a dozen...ha!

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Very noice Zarna .... and practical.

Your blog is being nasty to me, won't let me log in, playing nice right now, but hasn't all day. Grrrrr.

:) Marcia P