21 December 2007

Sale-a-Bration!!!

Sale-a-Bration is Coming!!!
Every year Stampin' Up Celebrate the new year and thank their customers by holding Sale-a-Bration during January & February.
During Sale-A-Bration for every $100 you spend you can earn a free exclusive sale-a-bration stampset... that's right, a FREE stampset!!! On top of that, if you host a Sale-a-Bration party & your guests spend a total of $600 or more you also get a free sale-a-bration set!
I will be posting out Sale-A-Bration brochures to my mailing list soon, if you want one but don't know if you're on my mailing list please email me and I will make sure you get one.
Why not take advantage of this great offer to buy the beautiful limited edition sets from the Summer Mini Catalogue?
To book your party or to make a purchase please email me: zjgould@gmail.com or call: 0418 650 294.
Remember: You can have your order shipped straight from the warehouse to your door no matter where you live in Australia!

No comments: