28 March 2007

Update on Moving

Ok, so for a while there we thought we might be homeless for a few weeks as there is new stuff going on at the mine and rentals in Parkes are really hard to get at the moment, but we found a place to rent late last week and we'll be moving most of our stuff over this weekend and then do like a trailer load over Easter and then we'll be officially living in Parkes!
The place we found is nice (but a little smaller than we had in mind), it's right next door to Katrina Lister's parents place and I think it backs on to the Taggart's place (No nude sunbathing please!!!) I'll chuck some photos on after the weekend.
I better go do more packing, but that reminds me, we haven't seen the dog in a few days but there's this box that keeps barking...

7 comments:

LOUD? said...

Ok, so how many posts do you start with Ok?

LOUD? said...

Cool you have a place!

It is Justin who will have to give up the nude sunbathing...I know what he's into.....

Megan (well der) said...

i'll make it simple for you - THE DOGS IN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Deb said...

LOL! Spud has well and truly replaced Crusher....I mean 'the dog'...

:P

Looking forward to doing some pranks on my new back fence neighbours next weekend....

LOUD? said...

Yeah, good thinking Deb!

I have a few sly ideas....

Rinni said...

Ha, you are also not that far from me - ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...........................................................................ok, that's enough..........................................................................................................................................................................ok pretty lady, love you, buh-bye!!!!!!!

I have just come back from holidays, it's a quarter to one in the morning, and I'm feeling a little strange. I know I'm gonna regret this comment in the morning.....!!

Deb said...

LOL with Karin!

Spud's looking pretty big now!! How does Crusher like his new home?