25 November 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge #6 (and catching up with #5)

Hi everyone! Time for another Friday Sketch Challenge, This was a really fun & easy sketch to work with so make sure you pop by the Challenge website and play along! This is a little monochrome(ish?) card I was asked by a friend to make for a christening she was attending. I thought the sketch needed the cute teddy bear from "My Favourite Bear", which is one of the very first sets I purchased and haven't been able to part with even though it has been retired for years.


Stamps: Calendar Alphabet, My Favourite Bear
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Subtles Patterns Stack (Certainly Celery), Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Antique Trinkets
Punches: Modern Label
Bigshot: Stripes Textured Impressions, Petal Cone Bigz L


I played along with the last challenge for my DT commitments, but I didn't get the chance to post here, as I was attending a family wedding. So I thought I'd post the card here as well.
This is the card I made for Chris (Justin's Brother) & Amy's wedding. I also made their wedding invitations so luckily I had insider knowledge of the colour scheme, stamps used etc and was able to make a card that coordinated with the wedding perfectly ;)


Stamps: Elements of Style, Monogram Sweet Alphabet
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Cardstock: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Accessories: Black & Clear EDP, Basic Black Satin Ribbon
Bigshot: Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: