30 September 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge #2

 I'm a little late for today's challenge, sorry about that girls! I have the kids' party planned for tomorrow and our location has a 90% chance of being rained out, so I've had to ring around and tell everyone who is coming that I've changed the venue, (oh and did I mention I'm pretty sure I've missed some people we should have invited! So if you're reading this and thinking you missed out - sorry! but I'm sure you aren't the only ones lol)
Anyway, onto today's card: I followed the gorgeous sketch over on Friday Sketch Challenge. I was inspired by a card i saw on Tracey's facebook page to use a Textured Impressions folder as a focal panel and I thought this sketch was the perfect card to try it out on. The rest is pretty straight forward, silver embossing for the other focal panel, some rhinestone brads, buttons and ribbon make up the card.

Before I go I thought I'd show you my new personalised stamp that I use for my cards now. I got a friend of mine (Mike Perry of No Dice Comics) to design up a stamp that matches my Zarna Gould Designs website & facebook page theme and then got it manufactured locally. I think Mike did a fantastic job for a very reasonable price, so if you need anything like this done up let me know and i'm happy to give you his details!
PS Never fear SU! gals, I always include appropriate SU! copyright info when packaging my cards & invitations that I sell, I just wanted to leave my options open for the odd times that I need to use another company's stamps so I can credit them the appropriate way as well, and as a result thought it was best not to include this info on the stamp design ;)


Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Versamark, Certainly Celery (for sponging)
Cardstock: Subtles Patterns DSP Stack (Certainly Celery), Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Clear Rhinestones, Neutrals Buttons, Whisper White organza, Silver EDP
Big Shot: Manhattan flower Textured Impressions Folder 
Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: