23 December 2010

4 Days of Christmas pt 4

IMG_8009IMG_8022
Last 2 Christmas projects! The Fancy Favour box was what I made for Charlotte's preschool teachers, really quick and simple with some home-made nut free (those allergies ruin all the fun - lol - however given the alternative I'll just skip the nuts) Rocky Road in a cello bag tied up with some grosgrain. I made these on Saturday night since I work late on Sundays and Charlotte's last day for the year (and in the Sunshine room *sob*) was Monday, so they had to be pretty simple.
If I don't pop by to wish everyone a merry Christmas on Saturday just know I'm thankful for my loyal little group of readers and I wish you all a happy & safe Christmas!

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Karen

Allison Rankin said...

Great simple designs! I want some of that DP!