14 June 2010

Happy Birthday Carmy!

 I made this card for my sister-in-law Carmen's birthday. We also work together so I left this on her desk for her to find on the morning of her birthday.
The 3 little hodge-podge collection of buttons is inspired by this card
I've been loving the trend of decorating the insides of the cards as well, and it doesn't normally suit my style but I thought it would look great on this card so I had a go. Not up to the standard of some of the cards that you see but I didn't want to risk going overboard.


Stamps: A Rose is a Rose, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Bella Rose DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Button Bouquet, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon

Punches: Eyelet Border, Scallop Border 

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love those buttons, they are one of my fave things ever sold by SU! Cute card Zarna!!

:) Marcia

Allison Rankin said...

Just so durn pretty! Love that color palette!