31 March 2008

Bring it on!!!

I've been a bit slack with my sneak peeks but our computer wouldn't let me upload photos to blogger for some reason, but....
The new catalogue starts tomorrow!!!!!!


If you want a copy of the new catalogue I will give you one for FREE!!! That's right for FREE*! All you have to do is place an order of $60 or more (excluding postage) during the first week of the catalogue, and so not to leave out my wonderful hostesses who get one for free anyway, I will give you a FREE** Classic Inkpad in the colour of your choice, when you book your workshop!
Checkout the online Catalogue here.
To order or book your workshop just call me on 02 6862 2552 or email me zjgould@gmail.com.
*To qualify for a free catalogue you must place an order of $50 or more excluding postage before 9pm 7/4/08. This offer is only available through me
**To receive the free Classic Inkpad & catalogue you must book your workshop before 7/4/08 and hold it before 30/6/08. Inkpad will delivered with the workshop order. This offer is only available through me

No comments: