22 February 2008

Goodbye!!!!!

No I'm not leaving but some of our favourite stamps will be!
The new catalogue comes out in April and to make room for all the great new stamp sets and accessories that are going to be released they are retiring a stack of stamps (I mean pretty much half he stamp sets in the Current catalogue - I haven't counted but it would be close to half)
Everyday more and more stuff is getting sold out, so I've decided not to post the list here, but if you do want to check out the list either leave a comment here with your email (if I don't already have it) or send me an email zjgould@gmail.com and either way I will email you the most current retired list.
If you want to book a workshop during April with the new catalogue let me know by either calling 6862 2552 or email me on zjgould@gmail.com.

No comments: