14 October 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge #3

That time again! Another Friday Sketch Challenge, this time with a sketch made by Sammi, if you want to check it out head over to the blog and see what the talented DT girls have come up with this time!
I made a card for my Sister-in-law to-be Amy for her hen's night to go with the massage voucher that Carmen & I thought she could use.
For the focal panel, I first embossed the bird (inked in versamark followed by Rich Razzleberry and clear embossed) then clear embossed the blossoms from Elements of Style and watercoloured using a blending pen and watercolour wonder crayons.
I made a bow using the techniques that the talented Teneale taught us at convention.


Stamps: Elements of Style, For My Family
Ink: Versamark, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: First Edition DSP, Crumbcake, Melon Mambo,
Bigshot: Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain (retired), Antique Brads

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh I likey Zarna, gorgeous card!

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

I really love your card! It's look really brilliant! I love the embossed bird! Really gorgeous!