09 December 2011

Friday Sketchers #7

Another Christening card that I was asked to make by a friend (there were 3 in total so you'll see another one soon!) Do you like the little tag I made for the sentiment? It's a little trick I learnt at Stampin' Up! regionals using circle punches.
I cheated a little with this sketch, I didn't add the little strip up the side, but I was working with a fairly small card (10.5cmx10.5cm), and I couldn't make anything fit, where if I'd used a slightly bigger card I probably could have made it work, so that's a little tip for all of you playing along at home. Speaking of playing along, go check out the Challenge site and make sure you have a go!


Stamps: Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Marina Mist, Basic Grey
Cardstock: Nursery Suite DSP, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Accessories: Subtles Designer Buttons, Pear Pizzazz Poly Stitched Ribbon
Punches: 1 3/8" Circle Punch
Bigshot: Scallop Square Bigz, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: