28 October 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge #4


Wow! We're up to challenge #4 already! This challenge came at a perfect time, I was at playgroup yesterday morning when I was asked by a lovely lady (a grandma who brings her grandaughter) to make a card for her as she hadn't been able to find a baby card for twins, so I decided to combine the 2!
It's such a beautiful, simple sketch, I'm thinking I might use it again for another project I have in mind.


Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet,
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Nursery Suite DSP, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Neutrals buttons, Subtles Buttons, Pear Pizzazz poly stitched ribbon, Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta, kitchen twine
Punches: Scallop Ribbon, Corner Rounder
Big Shot: Two Tags Bigz Die
Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love the colours in this Zarna!

By Aline said...

Realy great idea, this twin card... :D