31 March 2009

It's here!!! New 09/10 Catalogue Starts today!

That's right!! The new catalogue goes live today!!! I can place orders from midday today and I'll probably be finalising my first order right up until 11.59 lol.
The new catalogue should be live online today, but sometimes there are delays, as soon as it's up I'll let you know.
To celebrate the new catalogue I thought I would make a card using some of the gorgeous new products I was able to get in pre-order and the set Enjoy Every Moment from the Spring Mini which made it into the new Catalogue.
I took inspiration from a colour combination I spotted in the new catalogue, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette & Close to Cocoa, and the sketch challenge SK032809 from Paper Craft Planet.
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Short & Sweet
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Versamark
Cardstock: So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Flower Designer Brads, Styled Silver Hodge Podge Hardware, Clear EDP


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: